Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ready, Set, Go!

Hello Dear Mamas!  

I wanted to put together this blog as a resource for those who want to use their own god-given resources to support other mamas who's passion is to make a real difference!  We all know that motherhood is not an easy job in and of itself and making the best environment we are able to for our own family is always a priority.  I hope that this site will help you to do that as well as promote and honor those mamas that are going an extra mile to provide for, or invest in, others and the world around them!


I am currently working on compiling a stack of interviews and stories about some of my favorite mamas and their products or work to share here with all of you.  If you have any suggestions of exemplary mamas who are working to make the world a better place with a product or by investing their lives in a public way, please let me know and I would love to look into them (or YOU if you fit that description)!  I am always looking for new mamas to support.  
So, get ready to meet some AWESOME mamas and discover how their lives might touch yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think!!